O&M’s Scaffolding Services
Extensive Scaffolding & Innovative Access Solutions
O&M has the capability to provide an extensive scaffolding service and innovative access solutions to clients across commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects in both the Government and private sectors.
Our Layher® Scaffold System
Our Scaffold department is a stockist of Layher® scaffold, which is the largest single scaffold manufacturer in the world, with its manufacturing company based in Germany from where it’s distributed worldwide. Being part of their team, we are able to source from a vast network to ensure continuity of supply of our product. Our equipment is maintained in line with the requirements to AS/NZS/ISO9002.
Layher’s unique design results in less time needed to assemble and dismantle scaffolds which in turn delivers reduced costs and reduced time for modifications and overall project durations.
This allows O&M to offer our customers a vast range of innovative access solutions that are positively differentiated from the more traditional and standard access solutions and deliver significant and tangible time and cost benefits.
Comparing Scaffold Systems
The main differences between Layher® and other scaffold systems are as follows;
- Layher® Allround is Galvanised which eliminates flaking paint on components or jammed wedges due to paint build up.
- Layher® Allround is 28% lighter overall.
- Layher® Allround comes in a variety of sizes which increases flexibility to adapt to the work front.
- Minimised trip hazards due to alternate decking arrangements.
- A Safety Harness Lanyard can be directly connected to the Rosette on the Layher Standard unlike any other scaffold system as the connection point has been rated for fall protection.
- All components have a pre-determined load bearing capacity.
- Common Node points for bracing, ledgers and transoms increasing load bearing capacity.
- Layher® Allround takes less time to Assemble and Dismantle, reduced costs, modification time if required and overall project duration.
It is these advantages and benefits of the Layher® system, combined with the services we offer, the skills and experience of our employees and our company commitment to customer service and quality of supply, that we have been able to develop a reputation for working in close partnership with customers to deliver creative and innovative access solutions.
Working With iScaf To Design Scaffolding
iScaf is unique scaffolding design software that allows us to provide detailed Plan, Elevation and 3D colour drawings of a scaffold project, allowing clients to see the scaffolding structure before any work is done.
Using iScaf we can design extremely large commercial projects and complex designs which can be edited as required or if conditions change on site.
Integrating with the Layher® scaffolding system, once designed we will know every component needed for the scaffold project including all the different dimensions for the ladder towers and stair units, and right down to the stair stringers, stair treads, platforms, trap doors, landings and handrails.